Cyber Safe Zone and Alhambra Women’s Network – Internet Safety Awareness project launched this year – 2018. We want to make mums, grandmothers and women from as many communities as possible, social media and tech-savvy.
Women and parents are increasingly being left out in the digital world our children navigate this world like internet natives.
The internet and mobile technology is an amazing invention but it has a dark side that can expose our children to harm so we need to keep one step ahead of the game.
Watch out for our consultations and training events. If you want to participate, email:
Why are we asking you to fill out this survey?
- This survey is designed to help us understand the challenges that parents and family members face when it comes to online safety in the home.
- All the information you provide will remain anonymous and confidential.
- The organisation trying to figure this out is Cyber Safe Zone & the Asian Mums Network, an organisation that supports mums, women and the family.
- These questions are not designed to test you but are designed to help us understand how you feel about things relevant to the work that we do.
- The information you provide will inform our future projects.
Savvy Digital Skills for women’s organisations
Canvas Cafe London
19th June 2018
1 pm to 4 pm