Alhambra Women’s Network and Cyber-Safe Zone have just launched a campaign to teach Ladies, mums and grandmothers digital media skills and internet safety training and it’s free!
1. Do you worry about what your children do online?
2. What social media do you use and would you like to learn more handy tips?
- Why does my 5-year child have more online skills than me?
- What do you know about gaming and is it safe?
- What exactly are Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and what are all our children using them?
- What is the dark web and why is a dangerous?
- What is online trolling and how can I stop it?
- How can I keep my children safe from harm on the web?
- What exactly is a hashtag and how do they work?
- How do I keep myself safe on social media?
To know more either visit our blogs
Share This Post: